If for any reason you are unhappy with any item that you have purchased from us, you can return the item to us in its original condition within 14 days of delivery for a full refund.
If you require a replacement item, we would advise you to make a separate order online since this will ensure the fastest delivery time.
- Return the item using the Returns Form included with your delivery giving the reason for the return. If you do not have the original Returns Form, please send us a note detailing the reason for the return and include your order number. Please also include your Email address.
- Wrap the item securely and address it to the following:
Graduates Limited, 201 High Street, Orpington, Kent BR6 0PF
- When you are at the Post Office, we recommend the following:
- For returning items with a value less than £75: Post standard 1st Class and obtain a proof of posting receipt from your Post Office. Keep it in a safe place as we can not be held responsible for items that fail to reach us without a proof of posting receipt.
- For returning items with a value more than £75: Post Special Delivery and obtain a validated proof of posting certificate from you Post Office. Keep it in a safe place as we can not be held responsible for items that fail to reach us without a proof of posting certificate. Please check with the Post Office that you are using the correct service for the total value of your returning items.
- We will notify you via Email when we have processed your return and refunded your money. This may take up to 10 working days from receipt of the returned item.
- Returns can also be accepted at our high street store using the Returns Form included with your delivery, a refund will be made to the card used for the original purchase.